- Birth Date
- 13 July 1855
- Death Date
- 27 December 1928
Hogan Andrew Arntsen
Hogan's birth date is confirmed by Logan 1st Ward records at the time of his re-baptism (30 January 1865).
Peter and his family traveled to America on the ship Monarch of the Sea under the surname of "Pedersen." They were listed in William Preston's roster as "Rappe." At this time, it is believed that the name Rappe was possibly Peter's middle name, as he was listed as "Peder R. Pedersen," in the Mormon Migration ship manifest. The family went by the surname of "Arntsen," after reaching the Salt Lake Valley.
- Age at Departure: 8
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- "Arntsen Death Cause Unknown By Jury Which Reports That No Felony Is Involved In Case," Salt Lake Telegram, 29 December 1928, 5.
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- Logan 1st Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.