- Birth Date
- 25 January 1828
- Death Date
- 24 September 1872
Marie Dorthea Jensen Klem Mortensen
Her husband "Niels Christensen Mortensen," traveled to the United States ahead of her and her children but reunited with her for the journey across the plains. She was listed as "Marie D. Christensen," in the company manifest and as "Marie D. Christiansen" in the ship manifest.
- Age at Departure: 36
- 1850 Census of Hammelev, Randers, Denmark.
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- Denmark Church Records, 1484-1941
- Find a Grave (Website)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Parish Register of Kastbjerg, Randers, Denmark.