- Birth Date
- 30 January 1845
- Death Date
- 3 January 1923
Charlotte Amelia Pedersen
She was listed as "Amalia," in the company manifest.
Birth date confirmed by Danish Church records and by Logan 1st Ward records at the time of Charlotte's re-baptism (4 December 1864).
- Age at Departure: 19
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- Denmark Church Records, 1484-1941
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Logan 1st Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 380.