- Birth Date
- 23 August 1827
- Death Date
- 22 April 1921
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship John J. Boyd.
Patience married John Eugene Rozsa in 1858. In 1866, She, her husband, and their three sons were returning to Utah from the east with a military train.
In 1877, she married John Bond Archer.
- Age at Departure: 28
- Age at Departure: 34
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Archer, Patience Loader Rozsa, Recollections of Past Days: The Autobiography of Patience Loader Rozsa Archer , ed. Sandra Ailey Petree , 135-41.
- "Oldest Pleasant Grove Woman Called By Death," Deseret News, 23 April 1921, 10.
- Patience L. Archer reminiscences, undated, 57-92.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.