- Birth Date
- 11 January 1849
- Death Date
- 16 March 1929
Orson initially traveled with the Kelsey Company in 1852, but then worked as an out-and-back teamster with the Chipman Company of 1866 from the Hebersville Ward.
- Age at Departure: 3
- Age at Departure: 17
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 1860 United States Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- 1920 United States Federal Census
- "Account book 1866, 1868." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Wards' accounts 1861-1868.
- Captain Henry Chipman's Train, Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts, 1861-1868.
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915.
- Our Hicken Family Journal, p. 13, 17, 23
- Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude, vol. 2, p. 1341
- William H. Chipman notebook, 1866.