- Birth Date
- 2 April 1802
- Death Date
- 24 July 1885
Amy shows as Anne on the ship John J. Boyd and the 1860 Utah Census. Her name is listed as "Anne" on the ship manifest. England Births and Christenings confirms her name to be Amy.
- Age at Departure: 54
- Find a Grave
- "Obituary," Deseret News, 5 August 1885, 463.
- Patience L. Archer reminiscences, undated, 57-92.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Stella Jaques Bell, Life History and Writings of John Jaques: Including a Diary of the Martin Handcart Company (Rexburg, Idaho: Ricks College Press, 1978), 118-22, 129, 134-37, 140-41, 143-44, 150.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.