- Birth Date
- 31 January 1830
- Death Date
- 6 April 1912
Wife of James Hurren and daughter of David Reeder (also in the Willie co.)
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 26
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- "Handcart Vets Hold Reunion," Deseret Evening News, 3 October 1907, 11.
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Levi Savage journal, 1855 March-1858 October.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 204.
- Reeder, Adolph Madsen, Writings [ca. 1953].
- Reeder, Robert, History of Robert Reeder, 2-6. (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)