- Birth Date
- 12 March 1825
- Death Date
- 9 February 1886
Andrew Smith Gibbons
Andrew Smith Gibbons was part of the 12th Company of Ten led by Norton Jacobs. Shortly after arriving in the Valley, he went back to Winter Quarters to get his family. They returned to the Great Salt Lake Valley together in the 1852 Wimmer Company. The surname is listed as "Givins" in the 1860 Utah census.
- Age at Departure: 22
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- "15th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 15th Company of 50 report, 1852 June 23.
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1860 Utah Census, Washington County.
- 1880 Arizona Census
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Appleton M. Harmon diary, 1847 April-July.
- Charles A. Harper diary, 1847 April-August.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 99.
- Norton Jacob reminiscence and journal, 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Pioneering the West, 1846 to 1878: Major Howard Egan's Diary, edited and compiled by William M. Egan (1917), 21-105.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.