- Birth Date
- 25 July 1842
- Death Date
- 27 June 1910
Lars was the son of Peder. His family initially emigrated to the valley in 1856. Several years later, he crossed the plains again, this time as a teamster for Daniel Thompson's 1866 out-and-back company.
- Age at Departure: 13
- Age at Departure: 23
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 1900 California Census
- Captain Daniel Thompson, memoranda book (1), 1866.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memoranda book (2), 1866,” in Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Captain Daniel Thompson's (of Fillmore) Company." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Wards' accounts 1861-1868, Account book 1866 1868.
- Find a Grave
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- Rasmussen, Mettie Mortenson, Reminiscences. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.