- Birth Date
- Death Date
She joined the Willie Company on 31 August, but left the company at Ft. Laramie. Although erroneously identified by name in some sources, she is the woman who was discovered lost on September 18 when the company was camped at Ash Hollow.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Cantwell, James, Autobiography, in Joel Edward Ricks, Cache Valley Historical Material [ca. 1955], reel 3, item 29.
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Levi Savage journal, 1855 March-1858 October.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 253.
- Woodward, William, Journal, in Utah State Historical Society Cache Valley Chapter, Historical resource materials for Cache Valley, Utah-Idaho, 1955-1956, reel 4, item 2e.