- Birth Date
- About 1806
- Death Date
- 23 July 1856
Mary and Sarah sailed from Scotland to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton. The ship manifest lists Mary as a widow.
- Age at Departure: 56
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Levi Savage journal, 1855 March-1858 October.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 226.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- William Woodward journal in Historical resource materials for Cache Valley, Utah-Idaho, 1955-1956.