- Birth Date
- 13 September 1842
- Death Date
- 11 December 1931
William Gibson Hull
The Hull's cattle, except for one ox, died at Green River from alkali poisoning, so the family remained there until fresh animals were brought from Salt Lake City.
- Age at Departure: 16
- "Hooper Pioneer Funeral Service Set For Sunday," Deseret News , 12 Dec. 1931, 2.
- Hull, William G., Sketch, in Library of Congress, Collection of Mormon diaries [1935-1938], reel 10, item 37, 2.
- "Pioneer of Idaho Town Succumbs At Hooper Home," Salt Lake Tribune , 12 Dec. 1831, 10.
- Portrait, Genealogical and Biographical Record of the State of Utah (Chicago: National Historical Record Co., 1902), 453.
- Warrum, Noble, Utah Since Statehood: Historical and Bigraphical, 3:466.