- Birth Date
- 5 October 1822
- Death Date
- 4 May 1881
Eric McArthur Glines
Eric traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Brigham Young Pioneer Company in 1847 and was part of the 7th Company of Ten led by James Case. He stopped very briefly with those remaining behind to operate the Platte River ferry, then continued on to Green River, at which place he joined others who ventured back to guide the oncoming companies to Salt Lake Valley.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Amasa M. Lyman collection, 1832-1877, Journal, 1847 April 8-September 10, 1-26 and 1-10. Events recorded by Albert Carrington.
- Appleton M. Harmon diary, 1847 April-July.
- Charles A. Harper diary, 1847 April-August.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Benjamin Wallace Emigrating Company journal, 1847 June-September.
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Higbee, John Somers, Reminiscences and diaries, 1845-1866, vol. 1 and vol. 2.
- Howard Egan, Pioneering the West, 1846 to 1878, edited and compiled by William M. Egan (1917), 21-105.
- Jacob, Norton, Reminiscence and journal 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Wilford Woodruff journal, 1847 January-1853 December in Wilford Woodruff journals and papers, 1828-1898, 25-77.
- William A. Empey, "The Journal of William A. Empey, May 7-August 4, 1847," edited by Dale L. Morgan, Annals of Wyoming (July-October 1949), 124-33.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.
- Young, Lorenzo Dow, Diaries, 1846-1852 and 1888-1891, vol. 1.