- Birth Date
- 6 November 1836
- Death Date
- 17 March 1921
Frederick Walter Cox Jr.
The Cox family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the John B. Walker Company in 1852. Their family included Frederick Walter and his three wives and their children. They were: Emeline Sally and their children Frederick Jr., William Arthur, Rosalia Ellen, Edwin Marion, and Emily Amelia, who was born en route.
The family's travel to Utah is mentioned in the obituary of Emeline.
Jemima Losee and their children Mary Adelaide, George Byron, and Esther Phelena.
Cordelia Calista Morely and their children Lovina Emeline, Therissa Emerett, and Sarah Ann.
- Age at Departure: 15
- Frederick Walter Cox Sr. (Age: 40)
- Emeline Sally Cox (Age: 34)
- Cordelia Calista Cox (Age: 28)
- Jemima Cox (Age: 28)
- Lydia Margaret Losee (Age: 14)
- William Arthur Cox (Age: 11)
- Rosalia Ellen Cox (Age: 6)
- Lovina Emeline Cox (Age: 5)
- Edwin Marion Cox (Age: 3)
- Mary Adelaide Cox (Age: 3)
- Therissa Emerett Cox (Age: 3)
- George Byron Cox (Age: 2)
- Sarah Ann Cox (Age: 1)
- Emily Amelia Cox (Age: Infant)
- Esther Phelena Cox (Age: Infant)
- Cox, Margaret M., "A biographical sketch of William Arthur Cox," fd. 4, p. 5, in Betty Keller Anderson, Papers 1989.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 114
- "Obituary Notes," Deseret Weekly, 28 March 1896, 480.