- Birth Date
- 27 December 1840
- Death Date
- 3 April 1932
William Arthur Cox
The Cox family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the John B. Walker Company in 1852. Their family included Frederick Walter and his three wives and their children. They were: Emeline Sally and their children Frederick Jr., William Arthur, Rosalia Ellen, Edwin Marion, and Emily Amelia, who was born en route.
The family's travel to Utah is also mentioned in the obituary of Emeline.
Jemima Losee and their children Mary Adelaide, George Byron, and Esther Phelena.
Cordelia Calista Morely and their children Lovina Emeline, Therissa Emerett, and Sarah Ann.
- Age at Departure: 11
- Frederick Walter Cox Sr. (Age: 40)
- Emeline Sally Cox (Age: 34)
- Cordelia Calista Cox (Age: 28)
- Jemima Cox (Age: 28)
- Frederick Walter Cox Jr. (Age: 15)
- Lydia Margaret Losee (Age: 14)
- Rosalia Ellen Cox (Age: 6)
- Lovina Emeline Cox (Age: 5)
- Mary Adelaide Cox (Age: 3)
- Therissa Emerett Cox (Age: 3)
- Edwin Marion Cox (Age: 3)
- George Byron Cox (Age: 2)
- Sarah Ann Cox (Age: 1)
- Esther Phelena Cox (Age: Infant)
- Emily Amelia Cox (Age: Infant)