- Birth Date
- 19 March 1818
- Death Date
- 11 March 1897
Johann Martin Heiner
The family's travel to Utah in 1859 in the Edward Stevenson company is confirmed by the obituary of Johann.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Head of Household
- Adelgunda Heiner (Age: 44)
- Christiane Maria Heiner (Age: 19)
- Amelia Heiner (Age: 18)
- John Heiner (Age: 16)
- Anthony Heiner (Age: 14)
- George Heiner (Age: 13)
- Elizabeth Christina Heiner (Age: 11)
- Daniel Heiner (Age: 8)
- Susannah Catherine Heiner (Age: 6)
- Emma Ann Heiner (Age: 2)
- Rachel Heiner (Age: Infant)
- Andrew Jenson, "Heiner, Anthony," Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia: A Compilation of Biographical Sketches of Prominent Men and Women in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Volume 3 (Salt Lake City, Utah: The Andrew Jenson History Company, 1971), 110-11.
- "Anthony Heiner, Pioneer of Morgan, Is Called," Deseret News, 23 February 1926, 6.
- Jackman, Susannah Catherine Ovard, Reminiscences, in Gordon R. Orme, comp., The Family of William Martin and Mina May Smith Ovard (1999), 118-20.
- "Obituary Notes," Deseret Weekly, 3 April 1897, 511.