- Birth Date
- 29 April 1826
- Death Date
- 1 June 1905
Robert Walton Burton
Robert initially came to the Valley with his wife in 1851. According to the Kaysville Ward manuscript history, he is seen on the trail again in the winter of 1856 as part of the effort to rescue the members of the Church stranded on the plains of Wyoming. The record actually makes note of a "Reuben Burton, but Robert's family were the only Burtons in the area, so that is likely a mistake.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 30
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Burton, Susannah Stewart, [Reminiscences], in Hermoine Tracy Jex, The Marriotts: Workers of Flock and Field , 2 vols. , 2:1490.
- "Death of a Pioneer. One of the Early Settlers of Kaysville Summoned to the Other Side," Deseret Evening News , 1 June 1905, 1.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Kaysville Ward, Manuscript History and Historical Reports, 1851-1934.
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.