- Birth Date
- 15 October 1822
- Death Date
- 6 November 1912
Henry and his wife, Alice, were not listed on the company roster. However, Alice was mentioned in Robert Stoney's diary. Also, Henry's obituary states that he came to Utah in 1860. Finally, the couple were enumerated on 22 June 1860 in Platte, Nebraska, in the 1860 Census alongside a few other members of Robison's soon to be company.
Her birth date is confirmed by Bloomington Ward records at the time of her re-baptism (24 January 1866).
- Age at Departure: 37
- 1860 United States Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- Bloomington Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- "Coalville News 30 Years Ago," Morgan County News, 30 July 1931, 1.
- "Deaths in Summit County: William Stevenson and Henry Long, Aged Pioneers," Salt Lake Tribune, 2 May 1901, 7.
- Stoney, Robert, Reminiscences and diary, 1860 June-August.