- Birth Date
- 2 May 1827
- Death Date
- 12 May 1899
Elizabeth Almira Pond
Her death date is confirmed by the Utah Death Registers, which shows her name as "Elizabeth Lewis Whitney." Her gravestone shows a different death date, but it may have been created some time after her death, because the death date is incorrect.
She was rebaptized 30 November 1851 after she had married Fredrick Nantz Bainbridge.
- Age at Departure: 20
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- George Benjamin Wallace Emigrating Company journal, 1847 June-September.
- Kingsbury, Joseph C., Reminiscences, in Utah Semi-Centennial Commission, The book of the pioneers [ca. 1897].
- Kingsbury, Joseph Corrodon, Autobiography and journal, 1846-1864.
- "Richmond Ripples," The Journal, 23 May 1899, p. 6.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.