- Birth Date
- 8 May 1847
- Death Date
- 13 August 1928
Nephi traveled to the Valley with his family in 1856. Later, as a young adult, he crossed the plains again as a teamster for Daniel Thompson's 1866 out-and-back company.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 9
- Age at Departure: 19
- Bailey, Langley A. to Albert Jones, Handcart Veterans Association, 23 September 1907. Handcart Veterans Association, Scrapbook, 1906-1914, fd 3.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memoranda book (2), 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Captain Daniel Thompson's (of Fillmore) Company." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Wards' accounts 1861-1868, Account book 1866 1868.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 244.
- Utah Death Certificates.