- Birth Date
- 6 June 1834
- Death Date
- 27 October 1925
Peter Friis Rasmussen
He sailed to America on the 1859 William Tapscott and married Anne Jensen on the ship. The ship manifest shows his name as "Peter Friis Rasmussen."
The 1860 Utah census shows his name as "Peter F. Rasemesen."
Apparently, he used the surname of "Preece" during the last 50 years of his life.
His death certificate and the inscription on his gravestone show his name as "Peter Freece."
Listed in Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966 as "Peter Freece."
- Age at Departure: 25
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Sanpete County.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 1920 Utah Census.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Freece, Hans P., The Letters of an Apostate Mormon to His Son , , 20, 30-32.
- "Mrs. Lou Goldbranson's Father Dies in Salina," Richfield Reaper, 29 October 1925, 8.
- "Peter Freece Laid to Rest in Salina, Richfield Reaper, 5 November 1925, 1.
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.