- Birth Date
- 9 December 1828
- Death Date
- 7 September 1920
Mary Alice Lambert
Mary Alice Cannon
She sailed to America in 1842 on the ship Sidney.
The Lambert family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Allen Taylor Company in 1849. The Lamberts included Charles and his wife Mary Alice Cannon, and their children Charles John and George Cannon. Mary’s orphaned siblings also traveled with them: Angus Munn, David Henry, and Leonora Cannon.
The obituary of her son George also confirms her travel to Utah.
- Age at Departure: 20
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Geo. C. Lambert, Succumbs," Salt Lake Telegram, 4 July 1917, 7.
- George C. Lambert diaries, 1866-1912, 7.
- Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 4.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Rebecca B. Berry history, undated.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "Utah Pioneer of 1849 Dies at Advanced Age," Deseret News , 7 Sep. 1920, 2.