- Birth Date
- 6 February 1827
- Death Date
- 14 July 1913
Anna Marie Christine Larsen Clemensen
In some sources their surname is spelled "Clemmensen", "Clementsen" or Klemmensen" She came on the ship, Unknown in 1862 with her husband, Ole Nicolai and children: Hansine, Martin G., Niels Erastus, and Sara Johanne.
- Age at Departure: 35
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- “Early Pioneer Lady Summoned by Death,” Mt. Pleasant Pyramid, 18 July 1913, 1,
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Genealogy and Family Pioneer History. Mount Pleasant Historical Association
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.