- Birth Date
- 27 November 1817
- Death Date
The family initially came to the Valley in 1848. At some point he continued on to California because he is seen on the trail again in 1857 coming back to Utah from the West.
Some sources spell the surname as "Daugherty." His was confirmed at the time he received his patriarchal blessing.
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 39
- Anderson, Washington F. to Editor, 12 Aug. 1857, Bear River Ferry, in Historian's Office, History of the Church 1839-[ca. 1882], 414-18, 12 Aug. 1857.
- Boyle, Henry Green, Reminiscences and diaries, 1846-1888, fd. 1, 119.
- First 50, reports, circa 1848 June, Willard Richards's 1848 emigration division in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.