- Birth Date
- 16 June 1801
- Death Date
- 11 December 1868
He came with his family.An individual by the name of "Josh Moor" is also included in the Kingsbury reminiscence, The children's names seem to be listed by age, and his name appears between Mary L. and Annis, so it is assumed that he is a child.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- George Benjamin Wallace Emigrating Company journal, 1847 June-September.
- James Smithies diary, 1846-1859, 3A-6A, 6B-19A.
- Kingsbury, Joseph C., Reminiscences, in Utah Semi-Centennial Commission, The book of the pioneers [ca. 1897].
- Kingsbury, Joseph Corrodon, Autobiography and journal, 1846-1864.