- Birth Date
- 15 November 1826
- Death Date
- 10 October 1889
Albert Peter Tyler
Rhoda Hallady Tyler traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with her children Albert Peter and Ann Sophia in the Willard Richards Company.
In 1857 he served as the Sergeant of the Guard in the pioneer company.
- Age at Departure: 21
- Age at Departure: 30
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- A. Milton Musser diaries, 1852-1876, Diary, 1857 May - 1857 August, 12-39.
- Amos M. Musser, “Correspondence of Elder A. M. Musser,” The Mormon, 15 Aug. 1857, 3.
- Black, Susan Easton. Membership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: 1830-1848 (Provo, UT: Brigham Young University, [1984-1988]).
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- "Correspondence from the Plains," letter from Amos M. Musser to President Appleby, 16 July 1857 in Millennial Star, 26 September 1857, 620-22.