- Birth Date
- 19 February 1819
- Death Date
- 2 March 1883
Jesse Nelson Perkins
Jesse initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Allen Taylor Company in 1849. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 37
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Allen Taylor's 100, report, circa 1849 October.
- Brigham Y. Perkins autobiography, circa 1921.
- "Died," Deseret News, 28 March 1883, 147.
- "Died of Smallpox," Ogden Herald, 10 March 1883, 3.
- Elizabeth Jane Perkins Belcher in On to the Valley (1957) by Anson G. Perkins.
- Find a Grave
- Franklin M. Perkins reminiscences, circa 1860.
- Jesse Nelson Perkins, Sr. Family Organization, "Highlights, 1956," 5.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.