- Birth Date
- 17 July 1867
- Death Date
- 18 December 1936
Emily Smith Caldwell
Emily's surname is "Jones" on her death certificate. She traveled with her father, Charles and mother, Emily and siblings Charles and Susannah on the ship Minnesota in 1868.
- Age at Departure: 1
- 1870 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Idaho Census, Lemhi County.
- 1910 Idaho Census
- 1930 Census of Idaho
- "Captain Joseph S. Rawlins, list of passengers, 1868." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains' accounts 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 2, Folder 7)
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- England and Wales, Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Idaho, Southeast Counties Obituaries, 1864-2007.
- Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger D, p. 25.