- Birth Date
- 14 January 1818
- Death Date
- 10 January 1889
Traveled with her husband, Christopher Johnson, and their children. First documentation to place them in Utah is her rebaptism in the Mt. Pleasant ward on 20 September 1863.
- Age at Departure: 45
- 1870 Utah Census, Sanpete County.
- Genealogy and Family Pioneer History. Mount Pleasant Historical Association
- Johnson, John Christopherson, Autobiographical sketch.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898) 382-383.
- Mt. Pleasant Ward, Record of Members (CR 375 8, Reel 4438)