- Birth Date
- 30 January 1824
- Death Date
- 21 December 1908
Peter was traveling with his wife and his wife's brother. They arrived in New Orleans on 2 May 1854 via the ship John M. Wood. It is possible that they crossed the plains with the 1854 Daniel Garn company, as many who were also passengers of the John M. Wood are documented in that overland company. However, further research is needed to confirm that.
His birth date is confirmed by Salt Lake 19th Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 17 February 1855.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- Chamberlain, William Henry, History of Sutter County, California , 119.
- Guinn, S. M., Historical & Biographical Record of the Sacramento Valley, California , 660.
- Nineteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Record of Members, 1850-1941; annual genealogical report, Form E, 1907-1948, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Salt Lake City 19th Ward (Utah).
- "Sutter Pioneer Goes to His Reward," The Daily Appeal (Marysville, California), 22 Dec. 1908, 5.