- Birth Date
- 26 November 1835
- Death Date
- 11 June 1913
- Age at Departure: 21
- Anthon H. Lund, Scandinavian Jubilee Album (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1900).
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 297.
- "Niels Anderson, Pioneer, Dies at Ephraim Home," Deseret Evening News , 13 June 1913, 10.
- "Nils Anderson Is Summoned," Ephraim Enterprise, 12 June 1913, 1.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.