- Birth Date
- 7 September 1827
- Death Date
- 17 August 1882
Andrew Jackson Blodgett
His surname is spelled "Blogit" on the "roster."
- Age at Departure: 21
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Black, Harvey B., Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- Black, Susan Easton, Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 1:499.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 25 November 1849, 1.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 12B.
- [List of those filing for lots, 1848], in Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Land records [ca. 1847-1860].
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.