- Birth Date
- 10 October 1808
- Death Date
- 14 December 1888
His obituary states that he came in the 1852 Warren Snow Company. The Immigration Location lists shows that he was assigned to settle in the south. A few years after arriving, he is seen out on the plains again, this time to assist in the rescue of the pioneers stranded on the plains of Wyoming the winter of 1856.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 48
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1860 Utah Census, Davis County.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Kaysville Ward, Manuscript History and Historical Reports, 1851-1934.
- "Obituary," Deseret News [Weekly], 26 December 1888, 800.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.