- Birth Date
- 30 January 1835
- Death Date
- 27 September 1920
Evidence from emigration, census, and church (Perpetual Emigrating Fund) records proves that he traveled to Utah in 1863. The family came on the ship, John J. Boyd in 1863. The family consisted of: Peter, the father, Ane Petrine, the mother and children: Hanne, Hans, Lars Peter and Lisbet Petrea.
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1920 Utah Census.
- Christiansen, Hans Peter, [Autobiography], in Our Pioneer Heritage, 20 vols. [1958-77], 19:395.
- Christiansen, Peter, [Life Sketch], "Genealogical Surveys of L.D.S. Members," 35 vols., 5:475-77.
- Hans P. Lund journals, 1854-1880, 81-84.
- Lars Peter Christiansen, Biographical sketches, 1891-2013.
- "Pioneer Blacksmith and Business Man Is Laid To Final Rest," Deseret News , 16 Oct. 1920.