- Birth Date
- 5 November 1805
- Death Date
- 2 February 1886
The Hull family emigrated from England in 1855. They sailed on the William Stetson, and arrived in New York on 27 May. They joined the Stevenson Company in 1859. The Hull's cattle, except for one ox, died at Green River from alkali poisoning, so the family remained there until fresh animals were brought from Salt Lake City.
Some sources spell the surname as "Hall" or "Hill."
- Age at Departure: 53
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Weber County.
- "Deaths," Deseret News, 17 February 1886, 80.
- England and Wales Census, 1851.
- Hull, William G., Sketch, in Library of Congress, Collection of Mormon diaries [1935-1938], reel 10, item 37, 2.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America