- Birth Date
- About 1839
- Death Date
James H. Goddard
James was the adopted son of Lovina Williams Riggs, sister of Ezra G. Williams. He crossed the plains with Ezra and his wife Henrietta Elizabeth Crombie Williams. He may be the twelve year old James Goddard who was living in the household of Stephen H. Goddard in the 1850 census of Utah.
- Age at Departure: 10
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Henrietta Elizabeth Crombie Williams in Frederick G. Williams account book, 1837-1842, 209-10.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 12E.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files (CR 376 1), 1850-1887.
- Williams, Henrietta Elizabeth Crombie. "A Sketch of Henrietta Elizabeth Crombie Williams," in Journal of Enoch Burns, 7-13.