- Birth Date
- 16 March 1854
- Death Date
- 22 May 1941
Matilda Christina Olson
Her name was listed as "Mathilda Scholeth," in the company manifest. She was listed as "Matilda Olsson," in the Mormon Migration Database ship manifest. The spelling of the Olson surname seems to vary from record to record.
- Age at Departure: 10
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- "Early Valley Resident Dies: Mary Charlotte Langlois Walked Most of Way Across Plains," Ogden Standard-Examiner, 29 July 1926, 12.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 374.
- Sprague, Matilda Christina Ohlson, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake, 26 vols., 4:46-47.
- Sprague, Matilda Olson, [Interview], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 27:52.
- "Will Honor Old Settlers: Huntsville is Arranging Pioneer Program For Next Sunday," Ogden Standard-Examiner, 17 July 1924, 2.