- Birth Date
- 10 February 1812
- Death Date
- After 1851
Sarah Maria Mills Johnson
The obituary of her husband, Philo Johnson, indicates that she left him in 1850 and went to California with relatives. However, she is seen in the 1850 Utah census under her maiden name, which wasn't enumerated until April of 1851, so she couldn't have left the area until Spring of 1851 at the earliest. It is assumed that she died sometime after that date.
- Age at Departure: 37
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- "An Old Pioneer Dies, Philo Johnson of Payson Passes Away, Aged 81 Years," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 April 1896, 7.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 12D.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)