- Birth Date
- Death Date
Isaac was traveling with his wife, Harriet. The Deseret News record lists his name as "J. Wood." Further research is needed to properly identify this couple.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Head of Household
- Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.
- “Captain John D. Holladay, receipts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Charles Denney reminiscences and diary, 1875 January-1883 April, 14-25.
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333.