- Birth Date
- 12 January 1828
- Death Date
- 22 October 1890
Thomas LaFlesh Lee
Thomas, husband to Harriett Wolkitt, initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Ezra T. Benson Company in 1849. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 21
- Age at Departure: 28
- "Called Away, " Deseret Evening News, 28 October 1890, 3.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Isaac Clarke Emigrating Company journal, 1849 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 12B.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Utah Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, 1847-1966.