- Birth Date
- 2 February 1839
- Death Date
- 10 August 1899
Sarah Ann Morris
Sarah Ann sailed to America in 1850 on the ship "Joseph Badger."
She was the step-daughter of Mary Ormond Morris. Due to her age and the fact that her father had recently passed away, it is assumed she would have continued on the trail with her step-mother. Outhouse Company records confirm that Samuel Ormond Sr.'s traveling group consisted of three adults and three children.
She was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 11 December 1853.
- Age at Departure: 13
- "4th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- "4th Company of 50 reports, 1852." In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852.
- Morris, Mary Ormond, Reminiscences, in John Morris, Diary  Dec-1850 Sep.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.