- Birth Date
- 2 February 1811
- Death Date
- 17 November 1871
He was a blind man. His name is mistakenly on a non-contemporary typescript list of the Smith/Jones company in Journal History (Supp. after 31 Dec. 1849, 7), but he is on the handwritten roster of the Benson company.
He is seen crossing the plains a second time in 1852 with the William Black Company. He had purchased quite a bit of goods and hired Black to help him freight it back to the Valley.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 41
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- "Died," Deseret News, 22 November 1871, 492.
- Historical Department office journal, 1844-2012, Volume 14, 26 December 1850.
- James Chauncey Snow Emigrating Company journal, 1852 July-October.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 12G.
- Sketch of the life of William Morley Black, 9.