- Birth Date
- 20 November 1802
- Death Date
- 11 August 1856
George Robinson Sr.
When his son, George, refused to continue traveling with the company, George stayed behind with him, hoping to continue on to Utah the following spring. Unfortunately he died before beginning the journey. Further research is needed to determine whether he died in 1856 or 1857.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 53
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- Beecroft, Joseph, Journals 1844-1883, reel 3, vol. 6, 42-54.
- Condie, Gibson, Reminiscences and diary, 1865-1910, 42-43.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 252.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 258.
- Robinson, Jeff, e-mail communication, 17 Nov. 2006.