- Birth Date
- 8 December 1824
- Death Date
- 21 November 1901
Harlum emigrated in the 1849 Ezra T. Benson company. In the 1850 census, Harlum is living with his brother Oliver, they're Uncle John McBride is listed as another household next to them. They are living in Utah County.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Age at Departure: 39
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 1850 Utah Census, Utah County.
- “Captain William B. Preston Company (first ox train), manifest, 1864.” Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts, 1862-1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- “Freight manifests, 1863-1864.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Freight manifests, 1861-1868.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 11.
- McBride, Harlum, Autobiographical sketch, in Biographical sketches 1891- , reel 55, box 56, fd. 15, item 6.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.