- Birth Date
- 25 November 1823
- Death Date
- 11 May 1897
"Louisa Mitchel" was re-baptized at Salt Lake City on 29 June 1850. Her birth date is listed as 25 November 1822 in the baptism record. In the 1850 federal census of Utah she was living in Iron County with William C. Mitchell Sr. and William C. Mitchell Jr. among others. The Mitchells were in Parowan at the time of the 1854 Ward Census and they were still in Iron County at the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial Census. In each case she is Louisa. On the original roster of the Benson wagon company of 1849 she is listed as "Lucy" Mitchell.
- Age at Departure: 25
- 1856 Utah census, Iron County.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Jackson, Ronald Vern, Early Mormon Series , vol. 2, Parowan, Iron County, Utah 1854 Ward Census, 5-6.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 12G.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.