- Birth Date
- 17 May 1812
- Death Date
- 15 February 1871
Francillo entered the Valley with the Mormon Battalion Sick Detachment in 1847. He returned east, remarried, and returned to the Valley with his wife, children and step-children in 1849. His name is listed as Francillo Durphy on the Silas Richards Company roster. Name variations include Durphy Durfee, and Durfey.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- Farnham, Augustus, to Brigham Young, 25 August 1849, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, Supplement after 31 December 1849, 5D.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Richards, Silas, to Brigham Young, 24 August 1849, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878.
- Ricketts, Norma Baldwin. The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848, Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 1996, 23.
- "Silas Richards company, 1849 September." In Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849.
- Silas Richards diaries, 1846 May-1855 July, Diary, 1849-1853, 1-36.
- Silas Richards reminiscences and journal, circa 1849-1871, transcribed by Ailcy C. Morrell, 4-12.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.