- Birth Date
- 11 May 1823
- Death Date
- 12 February 1904
Caratat Conderset Rowe
He first arrived in the Valley with the sick detachments of the Mormon Battalion. Shortly after arriving, he returned to Winter Quarters. He crossed the plains again in 1852 with his family.
The roster indicates that his traveling group consisted of 3 Males and 2 Females.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- "7th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 September 1852, 2.
- 7th Company of 50 report, 1852 June 15, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Genealogy and Family Pioneer History. Mount Pleasant Historical Association
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 44.
- Macedonia Branch, Iowa, Record 1847-1852, fd. 2.
- Norma Baldwin Ricketts, The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848 (Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 1996), 23.