- Birth Date
- 24 September 1817
- Death Date
- 28 April 1900
In 1851 he was a captain of fifty.
He was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 1 February 1852, the same day as his wife Charlotte.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Age at Departure: 33
- 1860 Utah Census.
- "Death of a Pioneer. Abraham Day, Who Came to Utah in 1847," Salt Lake Herald , 3 May 1900, 5.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1851, 1.
- Norma Baldwin Ricketts, The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848 (Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 1996), 169.
- Patten, R. R., [Letter excerpt] in E. M. Greene to D. Mackintosh, 26 July 1851, Frontier Guardian, 8 Aug. 1851, 2.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- U. S., Headstone Applications for Military Veterans, 1925-1963.
- United States Mormon Battalion Pension Applications, 1846-1923.
- Wadsworth, Joseph Warren, [Autobiography], in Abiah Wadsworth: His Wives and Family, 1810-1979 , 42.