- Birth Date
- 10 January 1823
- Death Date
- 26 February 1897
Orlando Fish Mead
Orlando married Lydia Aby Presley at Salt Lake City.
- Age at Departure: 25
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- 1856 Utah Census.
- Andrew Jenson, "Mead, Orlando Fish," Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia: A Compilation of Biographical Sketches of Prominent Men and Women in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Volume 4 (Salt Lake City, Utah: The Andrew Jenson History Company, 1971), 753.
- "Another Pioneer Passes Away," Eastern Utah Advocate , 4 Mar. 1897, .
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Jackson, Ronald Vern, Salt Lake City, Utah, Tax List 1854-61, Salt Lake City, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, Inc.
- Norma Baldwin Ricketts, The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848 (Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 1996), 222-23.
- Norma Baldwin Ricketts, The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848 (Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 1996), 23.
- "Now And Then," Salt Lake Telegram, 29 July 1926, 8.
- "Obituary Note," Deseret News [Weekly], 20 Mar. 1897, 448.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Salt Lake City Death Records
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Watt, Ronald G., Consecration Deeds Index, 1854-1868.