- Birth Date
- Death Date
William D. Lewis
- Immigrant Location records prove that the he came to Utah in 1852 and was assigned to settle in Sanpete County.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- "General Items," Deseret News, 25 December 1852.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.